Monday, December 10, 2007

Ed Powers Dirty Debs Vol. 345

Ed Powers Dirty Debutantes Volume 345

Staring Ed Powers, Veronica Jett, Sierra Sinn, Baby Dee
This volume features Veronica Jett, Sierra Sinn and Baby Dee and of course, me, Ed Powers. Ms. Baby Dee debuts in her first boy-girl scene on camera. She admits to being somewhat boyish and more into girls. But she does enjoy men... She is a cutie. Sierra Sinn and Veronica Jett were suggested for me to meet by the "Powers-Scouts". They were right about these girls. They're hot, sassy and lovin' what they do... If you haven't heard of me or my movies, see for yourself why I am known to be a different. If you know me, you know I set out to give each lady a new experience, not just a new sexual position but a new attitude. Real and fun! Made with love, from, me (Ed Powers), and the ladies... Please enjoy. Love, Ed

You can view Dirty Debutantes Volume 345 in its entirety online at Ed Powers Official website. Click Here

No comments: